Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Owen's first day

Today is the day. Owen's first day of school. I was so nervous I didn't get to sleep until almost 5AM. Owen on the other hand is unphased. The weather is beautiful today, but he insisted on wearing long sleeves... We have done a lot of 'prep' work to get him ready for school, many school visits and meetings with his teachers and I am really positive about what this year will bring. So far I am impressed with his teacher, learning centre teacher and his EPA (aide) , Norma, is FANTASTIC. We'll see how it went when I pick him up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Owen will have a great day! Now, go get some sleep! lol :)

    Hey, I hear you're gonna be able to make it to crafty night this month! That's great! I'll see ya on the 14th. Can't wait to see ya again! :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture...he looks a little unsure about the whole school idea.

    ReplyDelete