Monday, August 31, 2009

For my crafty Friends

Just so you all know I have been doing a tiny bit of crafty time.  I made 4 different ones of these for Owen's 3 pre-school teachers and his resource teacher.  We will miss everyone at Wee Care - what a fabulous place!  This is actually one of epicures vinegar tubes re-covered.  I put an epicure product in each of them and topped it off with bags of candies, chocolates and chocolate covered coffee beans.  Unfortunately the bulk barn was out of chocolate covered prozac!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!

    I'm so glad that you finally gave in to us all hounding you to start a blog! I'm excited about seeing what you have to share - family pics and Epicure ideas and recipes for all of us that you got hooked on it! You're a fountain of culinary information - I look forward to keeping up with your blog for ideas. :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I forgot to tell you how gorgeous this altered container is! What a wonderful gift idea. I'm sure the teachers loved them! :)

    Take care and I'll chat with you soon!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete