Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recipe Box

Now that I am on a crafty roll, Here is another one of my altered boxes.  I used the same basic principles as the previous box shown by Louise - Sanding and distressing the edges.  I love the butterfly on the front - you can get a jar of them at Michaels (they are in with the Prima flowers) - just remember to bring your 40% off coupon!

Supplies:




Recipe box (Michaels)

Card stock inside - Groovy Guava (SU)

Patterned Paper - loose from Michaels (not sure of name)

Ink: Groovy Guava (SU), Brilliance Cosmic copper - both to distress

Supplies: Glue, Tacky tape, sanding block

Embellishments: Copper Ribbon (Carousel), Butterfly (Michaels), Prima Flowers, Brads (SU)





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kelly! I think we have a new Altering Queen! :)

    Happy Birthday!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange hue this has! It's precious!!

    ReplyDelete