Monday, November 29, 2010

Finished Birthday Calendar


This is the finished Product of the calendar I featured at our monthly 'Crafty night'.  It is a perpetual calendar as it has dates, but no days of the week.  You can put down Birth dates beside the corresponding date and each month as you flip your calender you can see at a glance whose Birthday is coming up.  I just love the usefulness of this calendar.  I laminated mine, so that it can be used for a long time, and it can just be written on with Whiteboard ink.


I also want to send out a great big thank you to my crafty ladies what a fun night as usual!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    Your finished calendar is beautiful! Thanks so much for doing such a great project with us - I had a great time! I'll try to finish my calendar soon so I can show you the finished product. The Xmas gift exchange was a blast and I'm looking forward to trying your wine...perhaps this weekend! :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie - I love the fact that on the exact same project everyone's looked Sooo different.... Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Please can you do one for me as this is amazing :)

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete