Friday, November 5, 2010

Stampsmith Oval-icious Challenge

I made this card for the The stampsmith challenge hopefully it earns me some Free rubber!
It may be a little difficult to tell from the angle, but they are Spellbinder Ovals behind the Fairy.  As for supplies.... The solid paper is SU, the patterned from my 'stash', The fairy is from a clear rubber stamp set, but I don't remember what company (my bad!)and she is painted with twinkling H2O's which didn't photograph very well.   Prima flowers, ribbon from Micahels, back oval is embossed with cuttlebug plate.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, great layout and what a cute fairy! Thank you for playing along with The Stampsmith Challenge open to any stamps from any company this week! Good luck in the draw!
    Cheers,
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val - I hope one day to be as fabulous as you, my crafty ladies!
    KElly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Kelly! Great to see you playing along again! :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your ovals! Thanks for joining us at the Stampsmith Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! I am very excited to be playing along and to be featured alongside such amazing talent!
    kelly

    ReplyDelete