Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Baby Box

A very close friend of our family is expecting her first baby in early January.  I am really excited and made this cute (I think) little box.  I popped a Walmart gift card inside for Diapers, as I always give  a new mom diapers, but as she lives in Alberta - I wasn't paying postage on diapers!!  She is expecting a girl, so I hit winners and picked up 3 fabulous outfits to go with the present as well.  Girl stuff is sooo cute!  Loved the vintage look of the paper.  Funny thing is that I made the box a while ago and then saw a card made from the same paper on my crafty buddy Kim's Blog - great minds and all that.... 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm a little behind in my blog surfing...just saw your baby box that you made for your friend. It's absolutely gorgeous! Kelly, she's gonna love this! Pack it up well for the trip out West! :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete